Volunteering is exciting, fulfilling, and rewarding!
Whether it is important to you to solve a community problem, advance a worthy cause or to develop as a person, volunteering offers many benefits in appreciation for the gift of your time and expertise. Volunteering can help you:
- Make important networking contacts
- Learn or develop skills
- Teach your skills to others
- Enhance your résumé
- Gain work experience
- Build self-esteem and self-confidence
- Meet new people
- Express gratitude for help you may have received in the past from an organization
- Communicate to others that you are ambitious, enthusiastic and care about the community
- Make a difference at WiD
And it is as easy and 1-2-3.
1. Simply decide weather you would like to help out for a single event or two, or if you want to join in on a more regular basis by joining a Steering Committee.
2. Go to the new Volunteer Form Here.
3. Submit your interests and we will contact you asap.
April 29, 2015
For sponsorship opportunities please click here!
The City of Boulder 2015 Annual Recruitment for Boards and Commissions is happening now! The Boulder Design Advisory Board has 2 open vacancies coming up. Wouldn’t it be great if they were filled by women?
Board Applications: https://bouldercolorado.gov/boards-commissions
Deadline for Applications: Thursday, February 12 at 5 PM
“What do you hear about great groups? Not that the members are all really smart but that they listen to each other. They share criticism constructively. They have open minds. They’re not autocratic.” – read more about this study by HBR.
Blog Post By: Michelle W. Lee, Architect, Ultralite Living