Volunteering is exciting, fulfilling, and rewarding!
Whether it is important to you to solve a community problem, advance a worthy cause or to develop as a person, volunteering offers many benefits in appreciation for the gift of your time and expertise. Volunteering can help you:
- Make important networking contacts
- Learn or develop skills
- Teach your skills to others
- Enhance your résumé
- Gain work experience
- Build self-esteem and self-confidence
- Meet new people
- Express gratitude for help you may have received in the past from an organization
- Communicate to others that you are ambitious, enthusiastic and care about the community
- Make a difference at WiD
And it is as easy and 1-2-3.
1. Simply decide weather you would like to help out for a single event or two, or if you want to join in on a more regular basis by joining a Steering Committee.
2. Go to the new Volunteer Form Here.
3. Submit your interests and we will contact you asap.